Question Replacement pads for Sennheiser 485

juggler

Established Member
Reaction score
Bit of a pain isn't it? You've tried the first two places that I would go to, perhaps try the ones from Amazon marketplace, as at least you've got some protection from Amazon themselves. Apart from that, a search on ebay brings up quite a few choices, some very cheap, so at least the risk is low. Funny that you can still get pads for some of their really ancient models, like the HD 414, but not yours!

Good luck

Andy

Bit of a pain isn't it? You've tried the first two places that I would go to, perhaps try the ones from Amazon marketplace, as at least you've got some protection from Amazon themselves. Apart from that, a search on ebay brings up quite a few choices, some very cheap, so at least the risk is low. Funny that you can still get pads for some of their really ancient models, like the HD 414, but not yours!

Good luck

Andy

Thanks! I think I'm going to have to try the Amazon ones. Otherwise I'll have to buy some new cans. That'd be a shame, the semi-open design is just right for me but seems to be fairly unusual.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom