Replacement needed for Panasonic DMRES20D

colinb07958

Hi

I currently have a Panasonic dvd recorder which i use to record sky tv. I have looked into getting sky + but as I am in a flat I can only record one channel and it work out expensive.

I have recently bought a panasonic TV and am happy with thier products. Can you recommend a decent replacement. I have quite a few of the RAM disc at the moment but I have had a look and the new recorders seem to have built in drives.

I dont want anything too expensive. Was hoping to get one for £150 but R sounds cheapest seem to be £220 :(

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. I dont have to purchase from R sounds but they do the 5 year warranty and seem to be best prices.

Regards
Colin

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi

I currently have a Panasonic dvd recorder which i use to record sky tv. I have looked into getting sky + but as I am in a flat I can only record one channel and it work out expensive.

I have recently bought a panasonic TV and am happy with thier products. Can you recommend a decent replacement. I have quite a few of the RAM disc at the moment but I have had a look and the new recorders seem to have built in drives.

I dont want anything too expensive. Was hoping to get one for £150 but R sounds cheapest seem to be £220 :(

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated. I dont have to purchase from R sounds but they do the 5 year warranty and seem to be best prices.

Regards
Colin
Hello Colin.

All Panasonic recorders have hard drives in them now...but they confer such great advantages that it really is paying that bit extra for.

It is worth noting that RAM disc material can be transferred losslessly to and from the hard disc at high speed.

Have a look at this model .... or if you can still find it, this model

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom