Replacement MCACC microphone

Nawty

I just bought an AX5Ai amp and despite being described as mint condition it didn't come with the microphone (and wasn't at all in mint condition but never mind about that) :mad:.

Anyway, does anyone happen to know how much a replacement mic is? (I assume they are available to buy).

Cheers :)

edit: found an old post on another forum directing to here:

http://www.semenedis.com/

Who in 2005 sold the mic for about £35.

P

Pioneer Man

The only place you will get is Seme, part number AMP7004 for the microphone or AMP7006 for the microphone and its little base foam rubber bit.

You can call Seme on 0870 240 3392

dar2005

Novice Member
Hi Nawty,

I have a spare (new) microphone for the AX4AVi Pioneer Amp. I'm not certain it's compatible with te AX5, but probably (perhaps Pioneer Man can confirm).

We had a break in last summer, and they nicked my AX4AVi (plus most of the rest of the house), but my microphone was in a draw and survived. When the insurance replaced the AX4AVi, it of course came with a new mic.

Say £20? PM me if you're interested.

David.

P

Pioneer Man

The AX4 mike is exactly the same as the AX5, not quite worth 20 notes though....

Nawty

Thanks for the replies everyone.

The seller reckons he still has it and has posted it on, if it doesn't show then I'll be PMing David by the looks of things :)

Dankeech

Thanks for the replies everyone.

The seller reckons he still has it and has posted it on, if it doesn't show then I'll be PMing David by the looks of things :)

Note that no trading may take place across Private Messaging. All trading must take place in the Trading Forums. I would suggest that if you decide you're interested in the item, then PM David requesting a thread is created in the For Sale forum in the trading forums. All trading must take place within that thread as per the usual Trading Rules

I'm sure youy're probably already aware of this and were going to follow this anyway, but please feel reminded.

Dan.:)

pietrusboy

Standard Member
Hello! I also need the setup mic for MCACC use with my AX4AVi. I bought one yesterday from an outlet store and wasn't included.
Please, someone can send me one? Send me PM please. dar2005, can you help? Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom