Question Replacement gray screen material for QualGear Fixed Frame

Luminated67

Distinguished Member
Hi guys, I'm trying to get a replacement screen material for my QualGear fixed frame screen. I contacted QualGear and the sent me the link to the part but when I added it to my basket they only ship in the US and I've now been told to get in contact with Amazon who are their agents in Europe.

Has anyone ever dealt with Amazon to get a part replaced?

Luminated67

Distinguished Member
Just a update, I contacted Amazon and explained everything... how the screen material has been damaged and how I was looking to purchase a replacement. Well to my surprised the way Amazon want to handle this is by returning it for a full refund, this despite the fact it was purchased in April 2018 and the damage was caused by me. A few minutes later a return post email arrived.

To be completely honest none of this sits well with me, the damage was my fault so I have taken the decision to not return it and since the damage hasn’t reached the visible area I’ve double layered gaffer tape and will hope it doesn’t spread. But if and when it does I’ll replace the whole thing or try and get a fellow member Stateside to order an insert for you and arrange to have it shipped over.

Amazon’s policy in my opinion is bizarre and completely wrong.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom