• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Replacement Gazebo Canopy?

mr starface

I'm hoping someone here can come up with some ideas on where I can get hold of a replacement canopy for our Gazebo - it got ripped to shreds in the storms a few months ago and now summer is nearly here I cant find one anywhere!

Its a Suntime 2.5m Fleurie Gazebo like the one in the link below

Replacement Canopy for 2.5m Suntime Fleurie Gazebo: Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Have tried phoning places that had it in stock before and every google entry I can find plus ebay and gumtree but no joy.

The thing is screwed into the patio so dont fancy the effort and cost of buying a new gazebo! You would think somewhere in the world would have one but I'm drawing blanks.

Any suggestions appreciated and next time will definitely remove the canopy before winter!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom