1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement For Tx32ps12

Discussion in 'TVs' started by MICKJ7, Apr 5, 2004.

1. MICKJ7

MICKJ7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hell all.this is my first posting,and was relieved to find this forum as I need some advice as I'm a little confused given the amount of TV's available. To cut a long story short Sound and Vision in Bolton,have agreed to replace my Panasonic TX32PS12, as I had pointed out that it had a few vertical lines on screen, and that there dark smudges on the or inside the screen-judging from this website it seems a fairly common fault so I don't know how the TV got good write up's in magazines(makes you wonder).Anyway I can't stand the TV !! I spent waht for me is a lot of money thinking I'd be getting top quality, but our spare TV in my son's bedroom has a better picture and God knows how old it is.
    Anyway I'll get to the point, I've got the option of replacing it with a smiliar Tv from the same company and would be willing to pay a little extra to guarantee quality.
    The options are : SONY KV 32FX68(£625.00), TOSHIBA 32ZT29(£750),JVC AV32X37(£629)PHILIPS 32PW9308C(£685),PHILIPS 32PW8608C (£645),TOSHIBA 32ZH36. The Panasonic cost £670.

I like films but also watch quite a bit of football,if thats what you call it the way Liverpool are playing.I'd really appreciate any help as I need to let them know fairly sharpish,which one I'd like.We've got sky digital also. which one should I go for.
    Many thanks.