Replacement for Sony VW10HT

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Greg, Mar 3, 2001.

1. Greg

Greg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have heard that Sony is soon going to replace the popular VPL-VW10HT projector with a new and improved model. Does anyone have any info on when this will happen? Many have speculated that after the rebate period ends (March 31) it could be anytime. I am reluctant to buy a 10HT if a new one is upcoming. Any info appreciated.

2. The Spaniard

The Spaniard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +80
    The only info I have is that a new dlp projector is rumoured from sony quite soon but I dont know anything about a new lcd replacement. I guess quite a few of us would hang around a bit longer if something was in the offing! I have been looking to but since last year and am currently waiting to take a look at the new widescreen Sanyo!

Regards

The Spaniard

3. Dangerous

Dangerous

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had read about a rumour of a replacement, possible on this site. When I was at the Bristol show I asked a Sony rep if this was true. I can only say that by the expression on his face the answer is yes.