• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Replacement for my Panasonic plasma

dazza182

Standard Member
Hi, would appreciate some help in choosing a replacement for my 5 year old Panasonic plasma model TH42PX60 it's been a great TV with 5 trouble free years and still going strong.

Its now time for replacement so have been looking around for a replacement but can't seem to find anything thats made as well with great picture and sound.
icon5.gif

Open to recommendations got a budget of around £550.

WillT23

Standard Member
I'd check out the Panasonic TX-P42ST30, which comes in at exactly £550 (from Amazon).

The top of the range Panasonic plasmas this year are the ST30, GT30 and the VT30. I've been doing alot of research on them as I've been wanting a new TV to replace a 4 year old Panasonic LCD for a while now, and I always try and research around a lot before I get new stuff. All three models use the same panel and core technology, and from what I gather are meant to be superb TVs.

If goes to plan I'll be getting either the 42" ST30 or GT30 soon myself.

EDIT: Got beaten to it lol.

vickster

Distinguished Member
The ST30 is £549.95 from John Lewis with 4 more years warranty...see my link ;) Note this must be a price match, so probably a limited time offer...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom