1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replacement bulb needed!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by woody183, May 11, 2002.

1. woody183

woody183

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Help. I need a bulb for my 100e. Where is a cheap place to get one and how long will i have to wait?
    I've got this home cinema stuff running through my veins and i will die without a speedy bulb replacement!!!

2. Pack Dude

Pack Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Hi,
    I was looking on the web myself for the price of a new lamp for the AE100. I could not find one website with them on it?
    I e-mailed http://www.av-sales.com/ asking for a price about four days ago but never got an answer. I also talked to them on their webpage and they said the person who deals with that sort of thing was not there, so they could not give me a price?

I would not mind knowing myself how much a replacement lamp is if anyone can answer?
    thanks

3. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Why do you need a replacement bulb already?

Has it blown?

Surely it's still under warranty as the first batch of these PJs was only produced in November 2001.

4. Pack Dude

Pack Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    opps :)
    I thought you were looking for a lamp for a AE100, I now see its one for a 100E that your looking for.

Or was i right lol and its a lamp for a panasonic PT-AE100E that you are looking for?

Sorry about that.

:eek:

I dont need a new lamp BTW,,,,I was just wondering how much they cost. I would not want to buy the PJ and then find out that the lamps are £500.

5. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Out of interest could someone post the technical details of the lamp as i can get access to a vast array of different lamps through my job.Never know, i may be able to point you in the direction of a saving.

6. Der_Pobman

Der_Pobman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In answer to the AE100 question. I did ask AV-Sales when I was there (the guy how deals with the AE100s, Mathew, was not in this week). Anyway they told me, like for all PJs, as the AE100 is new its almost impossible to get a lamp. They also did not know how much they would cost.

Regards

Der Pobman

7. Panicsony

Panicsony

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Are in stock contact a dealer like Joe at Media Factory for pricing.

8. Pack Dude

Pack Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    It looks like av-sales now have the lamp for the panny AE100 in stock