Replacement audio valves.

ijenk64

Standard Member
Ex Pat living in Germany.

Does anyone know or could point me in the right direction to buy some replacement EL84 valves for my ageing Icon audio stereo 20 amplifier.

Many thanks .🙏

Apologies if this in the wrong section.
81BDC496-5A10-42EA-8F32-E2BBF107BFA4.jpeg

Ugg10

Distinguished Member

ijenk64

Standard Member
Try these guys - Watford Valves, one of Europe's leading suppliers of tested, graded and guaranteed valves to the professional music industry.

If you know which make/model valves you want and are not rolling to find a different sound then there are loads on EBay.
Thanks! I am aware of them they look okay.

I was thinking more in Germany particularly eastern Germany, I found a few places, I just wondered if anybody had any personal experience of them.

Many thanks🙏 For replying.

Hear Here

Thanks! I am aware of them they look okay.

I was thinking more in Germany particularly eastern Germany, I found a few places, I just wondered if anybody had any personal experience of them.

Many thanks🙏 For replying.
Ebay.de perhaps?

musicphil

Give David a call at Icon as he used to sell replacement tubes for his amps.

ijenk64

Standard Member
Give David a call at Icon as he used to sell replacement tubes for his amps.
I have spoken to David in the past, and he was very helpful, and if I was in the U.K, and still had a U.K. bank account I would, unfortunately it would be a lot less trouble if I bought them where I am.😁 I mean you can get them on Amazon over here ***😂

No worries I will revert to plan A, thank you for taking the time to reply.🙏

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom