Replacement 360 Cases

Yuzo

I have got a few bashed up cases for my games and was wondering if there was anywere that supplies these green amaray cases ?

TheProperJayC

I bought some off ebay, the guy just asked how many i wanted :smashin:

but as my daughter so kindly chewed through my Gears of War case, i was thinking about printing off a new cover from www.cdcovers.cc but i wasn't sure where i stood from a legal point of view. I don't have a printer myself so i'd have to go somewhere and use a kiosk or get it printed online but wouldn't they think i was a big dirty pirate and report me for copyrighted material? :nono:

Fen Star

I bought some off ebay, the guy just asked how many i wanted :smashin:

but as my daughter so kindly chewed through my Gears of War case, i was thinking about printing off a new cover from www.cdcovers.cc but i wasn't sure where i stood from a legal point of view. I don't have a printer myself so i'd have to go somewhere and use a kiosk or get it printed online but wouldn't they think i was a big dirty pirate and report me for copyrighted material? :nono:
I would have thought if you were doing just 1 you would be ok....:smashin:

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
I'm pretty sure you can make as many print outs as you want, as long as you dont sell them you're fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom