Replacement 360 Cases

Yuzo

I have got a few bashed up cases for my games and was wondering if there was anywere that supplies these green amaray cases ?

TheProperJayC

Distinguished Member
I bought some off ebay, the guy just asked how many i wanted :smashin:

but as my daughter so kindly chewed through my Gears of War case, i was thinking about printing off a new cover from www.cdcovers.cc but i wasn't sure where i stood from a legal point of view. I don't have a printer myself so i'd have to go somewhere and use a kiosk or get it printed online but wouldn't they think i was a big dirty pirate and report me for copyrighted material? :nono:

Fen Star

I bought some off ebay, the guy just asked how many i wanted :smashin:

but as my daughter so kindly chewed through my Gears of War case, i was thinking about printing off a new cover from www.cdcovers.cc but i wasn't sure where i stood from a legal point of view. I don't have a printer myself so i'd have to go somewhere and use a kiosk or get it printed online but wouldn't they think i was a big dirty pirate and report me for copyrighted material? :nono:

I would have thought if you were doing just 1 you would be ok....:smashin:

Br0ken

I'm pretty sure you can make as many print outs as you want, as long as you dont sell them you're fine.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom