Replace my Sony STR3200ES with.............

Dr Force

Distinguished Member
What?:thumbsup:

I need more HDMI ports (at least 3) 3D compatible, great sound for movies ( no music) powering my SVS speakers.

Your expertise is appreciated:thumbsup:

Dr Force

Distinguished Member
Anyone? I only have x2 HDMI in so after 6 years of swapping the cables around, i now have a loose connection so its time to replace!

PSM1

Distinguished Member
You could look at the Onkyo 818 which is on a good discount at the moment but just a little over your stated budget. Otherwise the Sony 1030 would be in budget but probably a little below your current receiver in terms of level so may be a slight downgrade in sound quality.

Dr Force

Distinguished Member
You could look at the Onkyo 818 which is on a good discount at the moment but just a little over your stated budget. Otherwise the Sony 1030 would be in budget but probably a little below your current receiver in terms of level so may be a slight downgrade in sound quality.
Thanks matey

I have plumped for the 1030 and to my ears its a sharper sound which i much prefer so a right bargain and no more fiddling around swapping out HDMI ports, a fantastic buy IMO:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom