Replace Imac hard drive

lukmek

Hi guys
any link for a service to replace my iMac 8,1 hard drive?
its gone... got the famous "folder?" sign
I've been using a external hard drive with the OS 10.5.8
but its only a flash usb 16gb
I just need to put a 300/500gb internal hard drive or a ssd hard drive
I am in London W6
Cheers

sparky10

Hi, there is a company that will replace a hard drive or ssd for your iMac, I put the link in below for you to take a look at.

iMac (Intel) Upgrades - Upgrade Your Mac!

I take it from your thread that you wanted the replacement to be carried out at a repairers? You may wish to consider doing it yourself, plenty of choices here for an ssd drive, Crucial to name but one. The M500 would be a fair choice and you could obtain a 480gb ssd for your system. I put the link in below for you to look at, I add that this in only one of many that you could use, just a matter of preference. Would just need to use the compatiblity tool to select the correct ssd model number. Hope that this is of use to you.:)

SSD | Crucial UK GBP Store Organization

lukmek

Hi, there is a company that will replace a hard drive or ssd for your iMac, I put the link in below for you to take a look at.

iMac (Intel) Upgrades - Upgrade Your Mac!

I take it from your thread that you wanted the replacement to be carried out at a repairers? You may wish to consider doing it yourself, plenty of choices here for an ssd drive, Crucial to name but one. The M500 would be a fair choice and you could obtain a 480gb ssd for your system. I put the link in below for you to look at, I add that this in only one of many that you could use, just a matter of preference. Would just need to use the compatiblity tool to select the correct ssd model number. Hope that this is of use to you.:)

SSD | Crucial UK GBP Store Organization

Great many thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom