Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Repairing Rotel RA-1212

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Chiggs, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Chiggs


    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Rotel RA-1212
    I've got a Rotel RA-1212 integrated stereo amp (can't find anything about it on the net) it's a bit of a beast (450watt RMS).

    It doesn't work when an RCD fuse is used in the supply which means that it leaks > 30mA to earth from live/neutral. It works at my house (conventional fuses) but not in halls (RCD trips).

    I would like to get it looked at, i know the amp works but has an earthing problem. Where can i take it, how long will it take, will it definately be fixed, and how much will i get charged for this?

    Any ideas/comments welcomed

    (Moved by suggestion from Amplifiers)


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice