• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

repair

senu

Distinguished Member
cheers but cams dont seem to get mentioned repair wise[my eyes i expect]
Digital Imaging includes camera and camcorders
If it is for the FX7 , they may( in thier wisdom) decide that one is one for the Pro/Broadcast division..:rolleyes:

senu

Distinguished Member
The FX7 (and FX1) are classified as consumer products, not business.
The V1 and Z1 are business (Pro/Broadcast).
Yes Im aware of that but that wont stop Sony from calling them Semi-Pro and charging a Premium for the privilege
Saying that there are 3rd party repair shops which may prove a lot more reasonable

chrishull3

Prominent Member
thanks ,i have also found while clearing out some drawers paperwork including the sonys on my 2100 repair inc tel and email but the form is on digital imaging as you say, i will have to give it some thought as its not like the 2100s color going[they did not charge anything for that]but the fx-7s casing has the slightest of movement and the mikes pick it up as clicks while hand held,monopod and tripod ok as long as my hand does not rap around casing for the start stop button.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom