1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

repair help sony midi::::

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Sonyman2097, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Sonyman2097

Sonyman2097

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to get the value of a sony resistor without having those color strips?
    it's for a sony midi hifi - model no# LBT-N350 , the resistor which needs replacing is from the Sony Secondary Power supply which is attatched to the main powersupply.
    the resistor code is R1902 and the Secondary power supply board details are:
    1-654-651-11 (at the front of the board)
    CMKM-P3X (at the back of the board)

i've contacted sony and other repair shops to try to find out, but they want me to take the damn hifi to their store where they will charge me $70 just to look at the damn thing compared to a 0.70c resistor which i can replace myself in 5 mins.

if anyone can help with the actual value of the resistor or a link where i might find a list of sony resistor values please either email me at: austel_co@hotmail.com , pm me or just leave a message in here..
    All help is greatly appreciated.