Renting TV Series

W

warrj

Hi,

I'm considering joining one of the on-line DVD rental services (probably Amazon). Do these services allow you to rent TV series on DVD? If so, does the series count as one disc or do they send out individual discs from a set?

BTW I did a quick search and couldn't find the answer in any existing threads.

Regards,

Jules.

Yes they rent them. Each disc counts as one rent (with Tesco at least).

Same with Screenselect, each disk is a seperate rental. You can specify to only send them out in series order though. However as you can't specifiy the exact order DVD's are sent out you might wait weeks between one disk in a series and the next.

I'm with Lovefilm and currently going through Smallville. They also only do one disc at a time but you don't have the option of selecting which order so I have to keep adding the next disc to my wish-list each time I return one.

Chris

I use Amazon and they are first rate.

Each disc is one rental. So, a six disc boxset is a month's rental (at £9.99 for 6 per month). It is possible to manage the rental list so I can get the discs in order (as long as they are in stock).

I get a email to say the DVD has been dispatched and I always get them the next morning. They also receive the DVD's the day after I post them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom