Rentals

Panzram

I'm thinking of joining an online rental service, and was wondering if anyone out there is a member of any and which places are the best for PS3 games?
Also, any places which should be avoided?

Cheers

pl34

Ive just got Ridge Racer from 'Lovefilm', they seem to be good (but I know a few on here dont like them).

£15 a month for 3 DVD's / Games / Blu-Rays, I try and cancel every other month as I dont use them enough and they give me 2 months free :)

Panzram

just been looking at the LoveFilm webiste, and im thinking of going with them...i understand you make a request list, then they send you whatevers avaialble? as i'll be using it mainly for games i dont want to have to add dvds just to fill the list..do you usually get whats at the top of your list, or end up with stuff you dont really want?

pl34

I generally only ever have about 10 things on my list - that way they have to send me what I want!

bairdyboy1980

I have been with lovefilm now for about 8 months. 3 DVD's at a time. Havnt tried it for blu rays or games (yet). But i do have to agree about the rental list. Keep it to titles you actually want. You score each dvd a level of priority (1 for ugent, 3 for not bothered). I had lots of 1's and 3's in my list and they still send you the 3's before the 1's!

THE GFP

Banned
i was with screenselect who were bought out by lovefilm.com and ive not 1 word bad to say about them at all

i was also with blockbusters online but their staff are morons, they do not inform you if items go missing and will mess you around when trying to quit

lovefilm are superb, quick and good value

ive managed to get 18 dvds in a month off them (get it, make use off it the same day, return it)

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom