Renegade Ops - Game Giveaway

Razor

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I have a copy of Renegade Ops to give away, I was going to add it to the steam raffle but there seems to be a ton of games already in there, so I thought I would give someone else a chance to win this game.

A few simple rules -

1. You must have over 500 posts on AVF and be a regular of the pc section.
2. You mustn't already have this game on your steam account
3. You must promise to apply AA when playing this game (this is very important) :D
4. You will need a steam account to play this game.

Click thanks on this post if you want to be entered and good luck. The draw will take place this weekend. :smashin:

Its about time you gave something back you tight fecker. lol

Its about time you gave something back you tight fecker. lol

Cheeky bugger this is the third or fourth game I have given away on here. :smashin:

Nice one, would like to be included.... who knows it might be one game i can get to work on my new machine!!:facepalm:

Really nice gesture, but don't include me as I already own it (its a great game by the way).

Ahhh Go on then ;D Cheers fella :)

Great game which everyone should have! Thanks left for the gesture

Don't include me,its a great game and ive thanked for the kind gesture..:smashin:

It would be utterly ridiculous for me to enter this given my recent Steam indiscretions :D

Very generous of you

What's AA and is it important?

irgsefton said:
What's AA and is it important?

Can a mod please infract irgesfton. :D

Nice gesture, thanked elsewhere. I already own it so dont include me :)

If there are no more takers by tomorrow I will do the pick tomorrow afternoon/early evening. :)

Very kind gesture Razor - I already have this game and I'm certain who ever the lucky winner is they'll enjoy it.

I have a copy of Renegade Ops to give away, I was going to add it to the steam raffle but there seems to be a ton of games already in there, so I thought I would give someone else a chance to win this game.

A few simple rules -

1. You must have over 500 posts on AVF and be a regular of the pc section.
2. You mustn't already have this game on your steam account
3. You must promise to apply AA when playing this game (this is very important) :D
4. You will need a steam account to play this game.

Click thanks on this post if you want to be entered and good luck. The draw will take place this weekend. :smashin:
Very good of you Razor :thumbsup:

I have just done the draw with random.org and Miss Chief was the winner. Congrats and I hope you get some enjoyment out of the game, I will gift it to you on Steam. :smashin:

drawc.jpg

Hurrah!! Thanks razor. What is AA and do I need to give my registration or anything when I become a member? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom