• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

renchi.com

aceytrixx

Established Member
has anyone used these guys as im looking to get ratchet and clank quest for booty on disc and was wondering if they are reliable.

HimIndoors

Established Member
Honestly never heard of them, sorry.

But seeing as there has been a few such questions about which sites people buy from etc recently, could one of the mods create a sticky with a way of scoring such companies out of 10 for reliability/price/delivery/customer services etc?

Think this could really help others out in the future and give people confidence in ordering from companies :smashin:

Caoimhghin

Established Member
My daughter ordered a couple of PSP titles from them during the Summer holidays. I think both games took around a week to get here, which is not too bad from Hong Kong. They also e-mail to let you know when despatched and can be tracked upto leaving Hong Kong, after that you rely on normal Royal Mail information, i.e. nothing!

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
I bought a DS3 from them last year and also a copy of GT5p. Got them both 4 days after dispatch. From memory they also offer you choices of marking the value of the package for customs purposes. Not that I am in any suggesting that you should put a lower amount in there.

russd1978

Established Member
They deliver no problem, but I had a fault with my DS3 and they didnt want to know, so aftersales isnt great.

aceytrixx

Established Member
Ok cheers for the feedback guys. Reckon i might just go ahead and give it a go :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom