• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Renault Grand Espace 2004 Upgrade stero

marksbananas

Standard Member
Hi all i have been tearing my hair out trying to work out how to put a din dvd and extra monitors in my renault espace, trouble is radio is in the boot and there is no mount in the dash, can this even be done as on halfords it is saying they can be installed into this vechicle but i fail to see how this is possible any advice would be greatfully recieved

martUK

There was a factory option for an in dash single cd which if I remember right was fitted in the centre dash storage bin. Find a friendly dealer and go through the available parts for that area of the car. It's a din size unit and will need wiring running to the rear. Only issue is if your wanting a single din fold out screen, I'm not sure how well that would fit.

marksbananas

Standard Member
any idea how i could run the wiring from the radio as thats in the boot, thats some amount of wiring, do you know if i would need to make it up myself or can get it already done as i have looked everywhere and cant find anything

Wilfbass

Standard Member
Hi Marksbananas...

I used to own a 2003 espace and paid to have a new head unit installed. I have now sold the car but I pulled the custom wiring loom out of the car befor it went. The loom was made by Uplands Audio Cardiff. I think its up the attic, If I can find it would you be interested in purchasing?
The loom consists of all ISO connectors and connects all speakers, power and there is an extension for the stalk controls which works with Kenwood head units...

Cheers
Wilf

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom