Renaissance

F

FilmFanatic

Whoever hasn't seen this amazing flick should really check it out. It's a movie that uses a revolutionary blend of hand-drawn animation, motion-capture filming and CGI, all drenched in black-and-white, that produces an amazing visually-stimulating flick unlike one you've ever seen before. It has a cool futuristic story as well with voices done by Daniel Craig, Ian Holm, Jonathan Pryce and Catherine McCormack. I found some sites with a bunch of clips and another site that has a cool little game you can play. This movie is seriously amazing, guys.

Renaissance Clips

Renaissance Game

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
its on sky anytime now, in glorious hd too:thumbsup:

brian s

Distinguished Member
Whoever hasn't seen this amazing flick should really check it out. It's a movie that uses a revolutionary blend of hand-drawn animation, motion-capture filming and CGI, all drenched in black-and-white, that produces an amazing visually-stimulating flick unlike one you've ever seen before. It has a cool futuristic story as well with voices done by Daniel Craig, Ian Holm, Jonathan Pryce and Catherine McCormack. I found some sites with a bunch of clips and another site that has a cool little game you can play. This movie is seriously amazing, guys

:hiya: Welcome to the forums.

Yes I'm very interested in this one. Would kike to see a hi def release for it

Cheers
Bri

KevD

Distinguished Member
:hiya: Welcome to the forums.

Yes I'm very interested in this one. Would kike to see a hi def release for it

Cheers
Bri

There is a HD DVD release in Germany (Franch also, but only the original French audio). Available from Movietyme, Amazon.de :thumbsup:

brian s

Distinguished Member
There is a HD DVD release in Germany (Franch also, but only the original French audio). Available from Movietyme, Amazon.de :thumbsup:

:)Cheers Kev. Do you know if it has English subtitles?

All the best
Bri

KevD

Distinguished Member
:)Cheers Kev. Do you know if it has English subtitles?

All the best
Bri

Don't know about the French one Bri, but the German disc I have doesnt. Doesn't actually need any subs because the German disc is an English :dts:-HD sountrack :smashin:

brian s

Distinguished Member
Just had a look at Amazon.de. no mention of English subtitles. Doen't mean ther isn't any but I would doubt it. they goot quite a few titles over there including The Fantastic Four which is BD exclusive in the Uk.

Kev, thanks again
Bri

brian s

Distinguished Member
Don't know about the French one Bri, but the German disc I have doesnt. Doesn't actually need any subs because the German disc is an English :dts:-HD sountrack :smashin:

Cheers

Will consider a purchase. Have you much experience with this company?

Best wishes
Bri

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom