• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Removing air bubbles from iphone screen protector

daftpunk1

Established Member
How can this be done, i think it can be done the same way as you would tint the windows on a car using a squeegee and soapy water but I have no squeegee.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Depending on what actual screen-protector you are using, you should be able to peel off the cover, and re-stick it down. The protector, should also have come with a small piece of card or plastic, which is your "sponge/squeegee", and a small piece of cloth, which is to be used to clean your iPhone's screen, before you place the protector over it.

However, with that all said and done, you may just chose to get another protector, and use this as a mildly-expensive lesson... just as many others have done before you, including myself. ;)

Pooch

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Depending on what actual screen-protector you are using, you should be able to peel off the cover, and re-stick it down. The protector, should also have come with a small piece of card or plastic, which is your "sponge/squeegee", and a small piece of cloth, which is to be used to clean your iPhone's screen, before you place the protector over it.

However, with that all said and done, you may just chose to get another protector, and use this as a mildly-expensive lesson... just as many others have done before you, including myself. ;)

Pooch

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

Follow the instructions on pack and use the stuff provided with these and you'll get no air bubbles.

(And never have to buy another screen protector again ;))

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Or use this - will work guaranteed.

Attachments

• mallet.jpg
    mallet.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,633

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
I find no screen protector gives me no air bubbles :D

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom