For Sale Removed from sale

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by jellofund, Mar 4, 2018.

1. jellofund

jellofund

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Due to buying yet another pair of headphones I'm selling off a couple of my current pairs to thin the herd a little.

Prices included Royal Mail Special Delivery (nb. due to recent weather I'm not sure if RM are currently guaranteeing next day delivery to all parts of the UK).

**Have priced both pairs as low as I am currently willing to go on them. I'm therefore not open to offers sorry**

Beyerdynamic Amiron Home - REMOVED FROM SALE

I'm the second owner having received these in a trade.

The Amiron are in excellent cosmetic / working condition and come boxed and complete with all original accessories. Namely a zippered carry case, 3m detachable cable and 1/4" jack adapter.

These really are very comfy open backed headphones (which means they let in and leak out quite a bit of noise) and have a lovely rich musical presentation. They are also quite open sounding and I found them excellent for movie watching and gaming as well as music listening of course. Although rated at 250 Ohms they are not especially hard to drive but would recommend they are partnered with a headphone amp, good DAP or soundcard rather than plugged straight into a mobile phone or games controller.

Last 5 attached pics are of the Amiron.

Beyerdynamic T5P (2nd Gen) - REMOVED FROM SALE
    Purchased in Jan this year from Polar Audio, Beyerydynamic's UK distributor.

Got a good deal on these as they were being sold as B-stock with the description 'This is a brand new unopened item, however, the outer box may be lightly damaged.'. In reality they arrived brand new and unused just as described and with the box also looking like new.

The headphones are in mint condition and 100% working order. Being picky I should mention that the stitched seam that run between the felt and pleather material on one side of the headband (see pic 5) is a little 'tapered' towards the bottom, whereas on the other side it is dead straight in comparison (see pic 4). Very minor and purely cosmetic.

Comes with a nice carry case (very large!) and a very good quality 1.5m detachable cable w/ 1/4" jack adapter. The cable is 100% unused and still sealed in its plastic wrap as I already had another to hand that I used with these.

About 20 hours head time from new and still have that new headphone smell.

First 5 attached pics are of the T5P.

Price and currency: see listing
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
      • Name and address including postcode
      • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. jellofund

jellofund

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
  3. jellofund

jellofund

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: