1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

remote?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by sc1977, Jul 20, 2005.

1. sc1977

sc1977

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    i have a phillips pronto at the mo but fancied somethig a bit more well you know posey
    could something like this be programed like the pronto and used as a remote

http://www.sumotech.com/english/products/st370_overview.php

not too knowledgeable about theese things at the mo but if possible this could be really flash as you could have all your icons viewable at once on a cool background

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    yep can be used as a remote have a search for "sumo" and "web tablet" Messiah had one i think...............................dont fancy a colour remote with dock for under £200?

3. sc1977

sc1977

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    i have been looking around but the sumo seems a tad pricey but a simpad sl4 looks like it would be cool does anyone know if they have a charging cradle available

and what sort of software would i need to turn this into a replacement for my pronto

would you be able to have devices available by pressing an icon and be able to have full colour images on it

ie a tv icon , once pressed opens a window with all tv functions with a background wallpaper on that window?

i dont know if im being fussy but im happy with the job the pronto is doing i just want something a bit flash :cool:

4. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Omniremote? have a search this has been covered loads in last 12 months and MEssiah is the MAN to speak to