1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by mintminty59, Feb 14, 2005.

1. mintminty59

mintminty59
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know if its possible to get a seleco 350 or 390 into service mode without the use of a remote control (by a key sequence on back of unit) I am hoping to save myself £45. Or does anyone know if a universal remote control will do the same job. Any help on this would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance
    David

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Yes. Hold down the three-dots button 'ooo' until the onscreen display shows:
    MEMO NOR DATA
    INSTALL

Then highlight INSTALL, then press EXIT seven times to get into install menu.

You can do most things the cream user remote except switch the tubes on/off or global resets.

Regards

3. mintminty59

mintminty59
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for responce chris , but i dont have a remote at all and there ist a ooo button on back of unit. Can u program a one4all remote or something

4. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    you'll definately need a remote. Check out ebay, I saw a 390 remote on there a couple of weeks ago, or get in touch with Owl and buy a replacement - approx £40, from memory.

Regards

Chris