Remote record via sky.com

sizedoesmatter

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like the system is up & running but I haven't seen them advertising it. Just booked Saving Private Ryan for Friday via the skytvguide on the website & its appeared in the planner.

still says coming soon, and my contact @ sky says they haven't been told. So please post the link

just been on phone to cs and the remote record via pc is "not" up and running yet..

Well they were testing it earlier then, as I set 2 programmes to record on Saturday, and they both appeared in my planner no problem.

Have just tried again, and I'm now taken to the usual screen of ' Coming Soon '

Regards James

Can someone please confirm how the decoder gets the information to load the planner using the Remote Record via sky.com, e.g. is it a handshake via the telephone line or via the satellite link?

TIA
quinnmar

Looks like the system is up & running but I haven't seen them advertising it. Just booked Saving Private Ryan for Friday via the skytvguide on the website & its appeared in the planner.

Weird, was also able to do monsters inc on BBCHD on xmas day but now kicks you out now although if you select a programme in the guide, remote record is an active button, & clickable but pushes you to the demo page.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom