Remote recommendations.

DanH84uk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've recently purchased a denon x4700h and an Xbox series x to go along with my LG c9, shield tv pro (2019) and ps4 pro.

I'm happy with the overall setup, although still getting to grips with it, never having had an avr before. The one thing that I'm finding a bit annoying is the remote control situation.

The denon remote is ok, but could really do with a backlight. I'd like to get a universal remote of some sort with good functionality that looks ok and has good ergonomics.

It only needs to be used in the living room, rather than a home control device like the Control 4.

I was going to look at the logitech harmony range, but just found out it's discontinued.

Is there anything suitable out there?- preferably under £200, but could go to £300 if it was worth it.

Thank you

I had the top of the range Harmony for a good few years but sold it and bought this:

Amazon product ASIN B07R7WNJH7
I know it sounds ridiculous, but it works perfectly for day to day stuff and sometimes basic is better. No faffing.

I manage a TV, PS5, Switch, Apple TV, Xbox Series X and an Amp with this.

Yes, perfectly OK. You can easily get a Harmony instead if you really want one, and still quite cheap.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom