• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Remote play PSP no USB conntion

colmmcc

Hi All,

Had Remote play on PSP to PS3 that PSP name is in the PS3 remote setting ie can only delete it.
My PSP no longer connects via USB, probably the fuse on board.

Can I like Copy this SAVED PSP name in ths PS3 and copy it onto memory card....?
Or can I setup new connection with a different PSP via USB cable and use this info and copy to MY PSP (one with no USB contention)......?

Probably can't copy off PS3
Probably the MAC on different PSP won't work on MY PSP

Just asking anyhow.

As always thanks for looking

C

no USB conntion

colmmcc

Was hoping that could get the file and edit it to have may details, name, ssid, mac etc etc.
Then copy it to memory card.

Would this work...
I don't know

Det

Distinguished Member
You're probably better off looking through Playstations support forums for the PSP bro. Not many people on here use a PSP anymore. I do but mine is a PSPgo and it won't work with anything except games transferred onto it from the PS3. Can't get the wifi to connect or the bluetooth connection on mine. Though I hear it's a common error with the PSPgos.

paddy187

Been thinking about this but I think the saved profile is down to the mac address. You could hack a psp to modify it and do it that way.

Paddy

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom