Remote link A260D and digital signal dropping

Michndazza

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Need some advice if possible.

We have a Remotelink A260D located in the loft with terrestrial aerial points in each of the six locations. We also have SKY HD box located in one of the rooms. The problem is that the digital TV signal keeps dropping out regardless of the room whilst the SKY through the same cable is fine. When I restart the A260D (switch off and on) the digital signal is restored albeit temporarily for a few days. I’ve replaced the A260D already but it didn’t cure the problem….any help or ideas, please.

Hi - I'm having a similar issue with a Remotelink A280D in a new house we've just moved into which was already pre-wired - I have the aerial coax cable and Sky Stream cable both plugged into a Triax MOD103T which then feeds the signal into the Remotelink A280D. With the sky box then switched on I then tuned the TVs in different rooms and all was working as expected. However after a few days I just got a Signal Loss message on the screens (of all TVs) - rebooting the Remotelink seemed to resolve the issue, but I then needed to re-tune the TVs. This worked a few times but now only the Sky feed seems to be tuned, and the reception is very pixelated on the TVs. I'd appreciate any pointers anyone might be able to give...I saw it all working before we bought the house, although they were using Sky Satellite rather than Sky Stream - is that likely to be causing any issues?

[Edit] I should probably add that the Sky Stream feed is via the HDMI IN into the Triax - I have not changed any settings on the Triax as there was no manual, but have just downloaded it and will start reading!

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_20230730_200202.jpg
    IMG_20230730_200202.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom