• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Remote lighting help...

MintoM3

Standard Member
I am looking for a remote lighting system.
At the moment it will be controlling the living/dining room, which will have 2 circuits of 4 and 5 led down lighters, one circuit which will be accent lamps and one circuit down clouded LED down lighters.
Next area will be the halls and stairway which will simply be 9 led down lights in total, possibly split into up and downstairs circuits.
Then the master bedroom which with have 4 circuits, Bedside lighting, ceiling hung. 9 led down lighters and mood lighting under the bed and from behind the mirror.
Now I would like these all controlled via one master remote, but also through my iPhone or iPad too.
I would like an "all on" and an "all off" function and also scene setting on each room so I don't have to turn circuits on and off etc. Just one button and the desired scene comes on.
Also wall mounted control points for the 3 areas.
I would else be looking to further the range of the remote lighting to the kitchen and bathrooms, outdoor lighting, outdoor security lighting and all garage door opening.
Prefereably I would like to use the existing cabling in the house, i.e 240v.
Do you have any suggestion for kit I should be looking at, and where is best to get the kit?
Cheers
Craig

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
Rako...............will do everything you want for a price.... No need to completely rewire as with most

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom