Remote Control Overload

Cardiff Irons

Standard Member
Apologies if this should be in a different forum, but my PWD7 is the dearest part of my set up so I'll start here.

Recently acquired PWD7, Denon 2105, Pansonic E65. Have been a regular Sky+ user for some time now. The set up is great - the only problem now is the number of :censored: remote controls I'm using to turn everything on and off!

Is there a simple way of integrating them all or do I need to look at these all in one jobbies? If the latter, anyone got any recommendations?

Cheers :smashin:

Nachos

Standard Member
There is a whole forum dedicated to remotes on AVforums.com.

but anyway i got similar issue to you, last count i had 9 remotes in my living room.

bought Logitec Harmony 655 universal remote.

it got usb connection to my pc.

just punch in model numbers of all my kit and answer a few simple questions on screen and the whole remote is programmed and ready to use.

It has activity buttons like "watch DVD" when i press this my plasma comes on and swithes to correct input, my DVD comes on, my Amp comes on and switches to correct input. Hell i even managed to get it to dim my lights to 20% ready to watch the flick.

it cost £100.00 or so, but i would say it is the best investment i have made in years.

Cardiff Irons

Standard Member
Nachos said:
There is a whole forum dedicated to remotes on AVforums.com.
:oops: Cheers Nachos, so there is, sorry. Any Mods out there, please move this thread if appropriate.
bought Logitec Harmony 655 universal remote. it cost £100.00 or so, but i would say it is the best investment i have made in years.
Wow, sounds sexy. Looks like the credit card is going to take (yet another) bashing.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom