Remote Control for Epson TW9200

MarcMus

Novice Member
Hi, I've inherited a TW9200 as part of a house move, but there was no remote control left for it. Having searched online, I can't find a model/part number for the remote, does anyone happen to know? Bonus points for knowing somewhere that might stock them too!

ShanePJ

AVForums Sponsor
I would expect any of the TW9*** remotes will work with it. You may find a few buttons are different, but the basic options should work

Epson's User Manual, once you have downloaded the manual, unzip the file, then enter that folder/s until you see four PDF where you will see UserGuild.pdf. This is the one you require and from there you should be able to find the correct remote for your projector as there are illustrations on page 11/12/13

The only thing you really need to look out for is if your model is the wireless version as that remote has a few extra buttons over the standard remote which are within a blue box area on those same pages within the manual

Upvote 0

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
If you have a Harmony remote control of some kind, you could use that instead of the original remote. I used to have a 9200 and my Harmony remote controlled it with no probs, once I had updated the remote with the 9200 commands.

Upvote 0

kieranmcc

Standard Member
I recently bought a second hand TW7400 with no remote.
I contacted Epson UK and they pointed me to Unicomp, who supply their spares.

They have a range:

They were able to supply me with a genuine one.

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom