remote codes!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by firehawk, Sep 25, 2005.

1. firehawk

firehawk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there! I am new here and glad to find such a forum.
    It's amazing - there is some form of a forum or discussion group for almost any type of interest you may have! It's great! :D

I am making a program for myself, and others. It basically allows you to control your TV using a mobile device (via infrared).

I am looking for TV codes that allow me to change the channel or volume.

I cannot seem to locate the manual for the TV at the moment. I just would like to know what these codes are. I need these codes so I can send the appropriate instruction to the TV to perform an action.

I am unsure of what TV Model the TV is but it is a toshiba and the remote control model is Toshiba CT90101, which appears to be compatible with these models of TV Sets:

28ZD26, 32ZD26, 32ZD26KIT, 32ZD26P, 32ZP18Q, 36ZP18Q, 36ZD26P, 36ZP18Q, 42PW23P, 42WH18B, 42WH18D, 43VJ13P, 50WH18 and 50WH18B

I do not mind what model I can get the codes for as long as it is for one of the models listed above.

Does anyone know where I can obtain such codes? I hope this is ok for this forum!

Thank-you :)

2. msg

msg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
  3. firehawk

firehawk
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: