Remote code for Samsung THQ25R?

MindGuerrillas

Standard Member
Hi,

I've just got HD installed and everything's fine apart from one thing.

I've got the instructions on how to do it but I can't find a code that will allow me to control the volume on my home cinema with the Sky HD remote.

The device I need the code for is the Samsung THQ25R. Does anyone know what code I ought to be using?

Thanks for any advice!

MindGuerrillas

Standard Member
Thanks for these but I can't get them to work. I'm following these instructions:

1. Turn on the AV amplifier you wish to operate, press the TV button on the Sky+ RCU (Remote Control Unit).
2. Press and hold down the Select then the 0 (zero) buttons on the Sky+ RCU until the LED (Light Emitting Diode) blinks twice.
3. Input the 4 digit number from the Sky+ RCU direct set code list pages. The LED should flash twice to confirm that the code was entered successfully.
4. Use the Left navigation button on the Sky+ RCU to try and switch the AV Amplifier into standby. If the standby button works then the other AV Amplifier functions should also work and the correct code has been selected. If all functions do not work correctly then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the 4 digit numbers from the Sky+ RCU direct set code list pages until you find the code which supports all or as many of the AV Amplifier functions as possible.

When I enter the code I don't see the remote blink twice.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again in advance!

FRANTIC FRANC

Novice Member
Thanks for these but I can't get them to work. I'm following these instructions:

1. Turn on the AV amplifier you wish to operate, press the TV button on the Sky+ RCU (Remote Control Unit).
2. Press and hold down the Select then the 0 (zero) buttons on the Sky+ RCU until the LED (Light Emitting Diode) blinks twice.
3. Input the 4 digit number from the Sky+ RCU direct set code list pages. The LED should flash twice to confirm that the code was entered successfully.
4. Use the Left navigation button on the Sky+ RCU to try and switch the AV Amplifier into standby. If the standby button works then the other AV Amplifier functions should also work and the correct code has been selected. If all functions do not work correctly then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the 4 digit numbers from the Sky+ RCU direct set code list pages until you find the code which supports all or as many of the AV Amplifier functions as possible.

When I enter the code I don't see the remote blink twice.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks again in advance!
Coz that is the wrong procedure!

press TV
press red & select together (2 blinks)
press TV
enter 4 digit number
press OFF -if the TV doesn't switch off then press TV again then OFF - repeat untill TV turns off.
press select

Cheers, Franc

MindGuerrillas

Standard Member
Coz that is the wrong procedure!

press TV
press red & select together (2 blinks)
press TV
enter 4 digit number
press OFF -if the TV doesn't switch off then press TV again then OFF - repeat untill TV turns off.
press select

Cheers, Franc
Thanks but I thought that was the procedure for setting it to control the TV?

I'm trying to get it to control the sound on my Home Cinema amp. I got that procedure from here

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom