Remote clash between Humax Aura Freeview box and Arris Freesat box

ShaunIOW

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As per title, I've just got an Arrris Freesat box (for the channels I can't get on Freeview), but the remote operates both boxes at the same time and as the Freeview one is connected to the soundbar and uses ARC CEC, when ever I turn the freesat box on it switches to the wrong input (soundbar and hence Freeview box are HDMI 2, Freesat box is HDMI 4), any idea how I can sort it? I also use a Logitech Elite Remote and have two different activities but both operate both boxes.

Cheers

As per title, I've just got an Arrris Freesat box (for the channels I can't get on Freeview), but the remote operates both boxes at the same time and as the Freeview one is connected to the soundbar and uses ARC CEC, when ever I turn the freesat box on it switches to the wrong input (soundbar and hence Freeview box are HDMI 2, Freesat box is HDMI 4), any idea how I can sort it? I also use a Logitech Elite Remote and have two different activities but both operate both boxes.

Cheers
Change the Humax Aura remote code, OM page 8.

That only changes the remote code for the TV not the box. I've changed the code on the freesat remote from 1 (default) to 3 but it still operates both boxes.

I said page 8 not page 7!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom