Reminder - The Man Who Lives with Bears

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The Man Who Lives with Bears
Thursday 03 January 9:00pm - 10:00pm Five

You may have seen the photos in the newspaper a few weeks ago, when that 8ft bear had his claws around this guy!. Another person who thinks its ok to live closely with bears, this guy is a school teacher, no training in wildlife what so ever i think. We all know about the tragic end Timothy Treadwell came to.

Documentary following the exploits of Charlie Vandergaw, a retired schoolteacher who lives among bears in the Alaskan wilderness for six months of every year. Vandergaw defies the advice of bear experts by feeding black and grizzly bears on the porch of his cabin. He is determined to prove the vicious image of bears wrong, and hopes to demonstrate that humans can live safely alongside these fearsome predators.

Saw the Timothy Treadwell program, I want to watch this, but CBB Hijack is also on at the same time, and live programs should be watched live, so any repeats of this expected?

Saw the Timothy Treadwell program, I want to watch this, but CBB Hijack is also on at the same time, and live programs should be watched live, so any repeats of this expected?

the joys of sky+, no freeview twin tuner?

No sign of repeat yet.

I saw it and thought it was great. I'd rather more people did what he did than fat men with too much testosterone with hunting rifles do ! More bears get killed for no better reason than apparent 'sport' than bears kill people. Fair play to the fellow !!

it was crazy as hell to walk among 10 wild bears, this guy, or any of these guys/girls have a screw loose somewhere, as with any animal there unpredictability , it did make for great viewing, i was just in awe.

This guy was a bear killer turned to loving bears and trying to understanding them, shame the eastern asia world kills sharks, whales - unforgivable when used for aphrodisiacs or good luck reasons.

I caught the last part of it and understood what the guy was trying to do and agree that the bears have more to fear from us than us from them, no way I go near a grizzly bear, black maybe if I had a 100% guarantee from someone I knew to be sane but a grizzly no way Jose.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom