Remembering log in information

richwoo

Novice Member
I have JVC television LT-32ac790(a). To save power I switched it off at the mains rather than leaving it on standby. After a few weeks I attempted to use it but found that it had forgotten log in information for tv player sites such as Netflix and itv hub. Any suggestions please?

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
If everything else has been preserved (settings, channels, apps you installed etc.) then it's more likely that those services are logging you out after a period of inactivity to improve security rather than something going wrong on the TV side.

richwoo

Novice Member
If everything else has been preserved (settings, channels, apps you installed etc.) then it's more likely that those services are logging you out after a period of inactivity to improve security rather than something going wrong on the TV side.
Thanks, that sounds probable. I wonder howm I can find out what period of swith off each system allows before locking? Perhaps I'll have to write to them! Thanks anyway for your trouble.

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom