• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Remember Your Clocks

• Thread starter Deleted member 174041
  • Start date

IronGiant

Most of mine are self aware :)

but thanks :smashin:

w3dal

Distinguished Member
ggrant said:
As long as my iPhone doesn't suffer the same fault it did a couple years ago lol

It will probably take a further hour off this time :devil:

Software fix coming in the week.....

DPinBucks

Distinguished Member
So how many clocks in your house?

When I were nobbut a lad, we had one timepiece: an alarm clock which my Dad wound every night and put by his bed, then brought down to the mantelpiece every morning. Neither parent owned a watch. We weren't especially poor; it was just the way things were.

Today, in our house with just the two of us, there are 27 timepieces, including those which need the time of day to work, such as heating timers.

3 of them we just leave because an hour either way doesn't matter;
11 are automatic (phones, computers and radio clocks)
13 have to be adjusted manually, but not necessarily today because they're watches we don't use all the time.

Chadford

Distinguished Member
Today, in our house with just the two of us, there are 27 timepieces, including those which need the time of day to work, such as heating timers.

I've...
27 that need changing (I have a list :rolleyes:).
7 that self adjust.
9 that I couldn't care less about.

Arse.

:(

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
We have two clocks. Besides that anything else is a clock on a phone, pc tablet which changes itself. There is a clock on he oven but its turned off so often I'd gave up setting it.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Have AVF put their clocks forward?

gibbsy

Perhaps the weather will warm up now we have an extra hour of daylight.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom