• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Remember this one....

Just call me Al

Established Member
Here (The first photo)
Well I went back with filters today & got these. Plus a few from 'Coy Pond' just a little further up the Bournemouth Gardens. Click for Larger view. Comments welcome.

Just call me Al

Established Member
Some more I didn't have time to upload yesterday.

4. Another with filter & the mini falls.

5. Duck Head.

6. This duck had just come up from searching for food on the bottom of the Pond.

7. Seagull Landing.

All taken with Canon EOS400D & Canon 70-300IS lens.

dfrear

Established Member
Really like the colours in the first one, that and the gull shot stand out to me. Nice and sharp and a great capture as the bird lands. May have to consider replacing my Sigma with one of these 70-300 IS

Just call me Al

Established Member
Nice series of shots. Colours are lovely and bright.

BTW, What filters did you get?

The only filters I used was a ND8 on the Shots with the Red Bridge. I tried with two ND8 filters together & it was very dark, even with longer exposure time, it was no better than one ND8 & 2 seconds exposure. I had a polorising filter in the car when I took the photo's at Coy pond (Ducks fish etc) but as I say it was in the car so no filters were used there. I don't have Photoshop at the moment so all my photo's are from Canon's 'Digital Photo Professional' software given with the camera. All the photo's are RAW with a little sharpening, Colour & contrast. Mostly one point or 2. Hope that helps.

Mike.P®

Prominent Member
First one is an absolute cracker ... I myself would be happy with that one and I have been into photography on and of for .... weeks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom