Relisys RLT32AG20 32" HD TV Opinions

Looking at the specs it has no freeview, only 1 hdmi socket and the contrast of 800 is not great.

It is built to sell at £499 so a cheap tv and you get what yoy pay for.

The brand leaders charge you a premium price but give you leading edge technology and superior build quality and pride of ownership.

Personally I would not buy it because Relysis is not a name you associate with quality TV, they are just jumping on the Bandwagon.

My advice would be that with the intense competition amongst the brand leaders and the discounts that are available online buy somthing that is making way for newer models and get a REAL bargain. A good current example is the Toshiba 32wlt66. It has been well reviewed and if you read through this forum you will see it can be picked up for around £570. If you can't afford that I would wait till next year.

Well im looking to spend under £500 really and thought this was a great bargain for the price. I'm not too bothered about it not having freeview as ive got a freeview box

I'm looking to buy one soon as my current tv is nackered

I understand but it is not a bargain it is built to sell at that price. The toshiba was built for a selling price of £1100.

Currently quality 32" TV's have not fallen to £500.

You pays your money and takes your choice.

Good Luck.

I might have a look at the Toshiba 32wlt66, may I ask where you seen it for £570?

The 40 inch version looks fine from here :)

Just checked - The cheapest was at Dixons but prices are changing daily because of Christmas, going up so they can be reduced in the Sales.
Cuuys are cheapest at £575.
When you have the item in your basket add dicount codes

RSAXXX10 for the !0% discount

PRFREEDEL for free delivery.

It may all change though. Promotional codes Can't be used for store pickup.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/main.html is a good site for discount codes.

hope that helps.

Toshiba 32WLT66 32" High Definition Digital LCD TV £639.00

Exclusive Royal Sun Alliance 10% Off £63.90
Sub Total (excludes delivery) £575.10 £0.00
Standard charge for home delivery Free

it's telling me the TV's unavailable after I put my postcode in, ill try it in a couple of days

edit - it's let me get through to the checkout now but the codes are not working

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom