1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relisys RLT3200 - Problems

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by WSB, May 31, 2005.

1. WSB

WSB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I'm having trouble getting the max res on my PC displayed out to the Relisys TV. In short- its just not letting me!!!!! My original graphics card is a GeForce 4200i (128mb) but when trying to display 1366 x 768 the picture seems all squashed- as if it isnt really that res. I've also got a 256MB Radeon 9600 (fanless) and when trying to get the max res on this I get a thin band on the far right of the screen as well as some horizontal flickering every few seconds. I've installed powerstrip and messed about with the settings as per the manual but nothing. I'm currently running the Radeon with a 1024 x 768 display which works ok but I'd obviously love to get the 1 to 1 pixel mapping to get a best picture available. I've tried the latest drivers with Catalyst 5.5, 5.4 and even 5.3 but no luck.

It recongnises my VGA monitor as something strange -cant quite remember exactly what now but could this be it?

This has all been tried via DVI - havent checked via standard vga cable.

Anyone have any advice that they can offer me?