Relisys RLT1730 volume problem

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by chelgla62, Sep 17, 2005.

Tags:
  1. chelgla62

chelgla62

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I purchased an RLT1730 LCD TV from Asda a few weeks ago. The unit suffers from a volume problem when changing channels via the TV tuner. Often, when changing TV channels the volume is extremely low, and takes about 20 seconds to reach its set volume or one has to retune to obtain the set volume....other times the volume is at the set level immediately on changing channels. There is no problem when changing to any of the AV inputs, the problem resides with the TV tuner. Seems to affect ITV (channel 3) more than the other terrestrial channels. I cannot imagine that this is normal. Has anyone else seen this problem?
    I also initially had SCART connectivity problems, the unit being very sensitive to the type of SCART cable used...sound through one channel/degraded picture, although stable with one SCART connection now. The electronics are very temperamental in this unit. Disappointing overall, despite the good price and spec.