Reliable Courier for Europe (upto 70kg)

Hi,

I need to send some stuff to a friend in Germany. The package is not that big but weighs in around 68kg.

Can anyone recommend a decent, reliable courier they've had past experiences with?

I've tried parcel2go but they want £230 which is nearly the same amount the contents are worth! :suicide:

Thanks in advance!

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
I doubt you will find something incredibly cheap, 68 kgs is a lot. I would be suprised if you got anything under £150.

Try calling some pallet delivery firms. What is it that you are sending?

Hi, I don't mind paying £150-£170 which is what I was expecting. I'm sending two power amps and an av processor. They're quite old so not really valuable but very heavy.

I've tried some others like TNT and PF but they require an account.

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
Personally I would split them into three individual parcels.

Send them via Interparcel's DHL option for about £20 each (based on 23kg's at 50x50x30)

I did think of that but it has been already packaged as one parcel for ease (obviously not in this case) but I guess I'll have to unpack and repack as individual parcels.

Just in case I still decide to send it as one, have you had any experience with any pallet delivery firms?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom