Release Dates for latest/upcoming LCD sets.

TYNE-MAG

Standard Member
This thread has been born out of my tender knowledge of LCD flatscreens. Recently i got a lot of help making my mind up on how i was going to spend my money on a new flatscreen. It's great how when you think you'll be getting information that will make your mind up for you, instead you get hooked on the buzz of the new stuff that's around the corner.:D

so what i was thinking was...

:lesson: I think it would be helpful if people had gleamed release dates - even if they are pending and may not be absolutely accurate - To put the model and release dates in this thread.

It's helpful to beginners like myself i think, who find it a bit daunting to understand all the different model makes/series. If I had a list of brand/model number/release dates in one place it would make life easier,and is an interesting starting point for looking into the information in other threads.

So lend a hand brothers and sisters. I purely want a new tellly and that and you's know more than i do.:hiya:

CHEERS!!!!:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom