Release date for "Terminal"

Its coming on Aug 14th for Elite customers and 15th for everyone else...

However, their Twitter feed says 16th and 17th, which looks more likely as thats Thursday.

I guess this means that we will get "Decommision" and "Off Shore" maps the same day...

I can't wait..... (That was sarcasm by the way)

Jon

ps3boy

Novice Member
I can't wait..... (That was sarcasm by the way)

Jon
well i know what you mean but more maps the better IMO, variation is the spice of life;) get so fed up with the same ones getting voted for I tend to go against the crowd just for the sake of it these days.

Det

Distinguished Member
I can't wait either!!!

Terminal is the bees knees!

*semi-sarcasm*

Actually, I think Terminal would be cool with nerfed nade launchers. I might pop it in to check it out.

NightHawk

So is it coming on 14th/15th or 16th/17th :confused:

Romero

Tbh at the moment I'm turning off the DLC maps as I prefer the original maps although I am looking forward to terminal

well i know what you mean but more maps the better IMO, variation is the spice of life;) get so fed up with the same ones getting voted for I tend to go against the crowd just for the sake of it these days.
Dont get me wrong. I want more maps. I look forwards to the maps. But i am so annoyed with MW3 at the moment, that would take more than new maps to keep me playing.

I played 2 out of the 3 recent face-off maps and switched off becuase the games were ruled by snipers, who clealry knew the maps (probably had them on the xbox and had been playing for weeks).

It bugged me so much that i switched back to BLOPS and havnt gone back simce.

rousetafarian

Terminal was fun, but 12 months ago....

Romero

Well downloaded it and the two new maps offshore and decommission have to say enjoying them all Terminal is still great fun even on MW3! Anyone else download them?

tut_gareth

New maps are better than expected :) and Terminal is very nostalgic.... though kept on getting totally spawn raped on Domination...

Fit

Played the new maps last night & they do seem pretty decent, Terminal is still a blast & is available today for all non elite members

I had a horrible experience with the new maps.. Came away thinking "more of the same" and worse still "can't be bothered"

You had the normal people playing the new maps who appeared to know it like the back of their hands.. Almost certainly 360 players who already know the maps..

And in Terminal, I just couldn't get anywhere.. One guy was 28:0 at one point and I just felt deflated.

I think I spotted a bug in Terminal. I was in the 'Sky Gate" which attaches the Plane to the terminal and was killed.. Didn't know where from, but just accepted it.. But when I watched the kill came, the person was outside (and it was the guy who went 28:0), and he could see me as my shadow was visible OUTSIDE of the building.. So you basically could see my silhouette and he just shot me.. I don't think it was like this in MW2.

Jon

Freebird

I've got fed up with terminal already. It appears far too frequently on the map rotation. Don't mind playing it, but it's every other match. Anyone would think they're trying to push it.

Det

Distinguished Member
It's the only map that EVERYONE has from the map packs... and a bunch of people who didn't get elite, got that, so the ones that have all the other maps are still few and far between but the people who didn't get caught up in the elite crap are playing more so you're probably in lobbies with those noobs :)

PlayStation

It'll go out of rotation in a couple of weeks. It's new so it gets more playtime.

I got spawn trapped at A, spawned and sniped straight away over and over.

I played a game of Terminal last night.. One team of the teams had loads of snipers on the roof outside of the main building.. And the other on the back corner by the Cafe ,and they just QS'd everyone (and each other).. You could hardly move!

If I went anywhere near the plane, I was shot in an instant, and the Killcam showed they were hardly aiming..

For me, QSing is worse than any other COD game.. It wasn't like this in MW2, was it??

Its just pathetic... I don't get why people would want to play it like this....

Jon

PlayStation

Same lol. Trapped at A, I'd spawn and die or I'd try and move to the airplane to get to B, I'd get sniped.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom