1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Release date for daredevil R2

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by ebury, Jun 30, 2003.

1. ebury

ebury

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    When is this ment to be coming out ?play list as 14th july but cd-wow say it is out now,but have had shipping problems(?)and will ship on the 2nd july.
    make a change too get a top dvd early if its true
    :clap: :eek: :clap: :eek:

2. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +260
    I 'm gonna hold out for the special edition/ directors cut when it comes out (whenever that is). The theatrical release had to be cut to get the 15 rating so hopefully all the cuts made will be present in this edition.

3. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    When the DVD was first announced, everywhere listed the release date as 30th June - it was listed as such at Play when I made my pre-order - but somewhere down the line it seems to have been moved to 14th July. A few places are still showing it at 30th June though and it will be interesting to see if they manage to ship it this week.

As to the cuts mentioned by Hawklord to gain a 15 rating, these have now been reinstated for the UK DVD release and are nothing to do with the rumoured Directors Cut. If this Dir Cut does happen - and it seems promising it'll get a release by the end of this year, from what I've read - it will be around 20 mins longer and much of the deleted footage concerns a whole sub plot that is cut completely from the theatrical/DVD version.