Release Date BROKEN!! GAME ARE SELLING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Teapot

just back from game with a freshly acquired copy of fifa 10! yeee haa, installing it as i type this, the sales assistant said asda broke the release date! :thumbsup: ring game before you decide to venture into town incase word has gotten as far yet, the manager said they were literally told 15mins ago when i was instore :clap:

Tommy Teapot

sh*t i didnt :( yea i was on a high walkin out the door and realised i didnt get much change a few moments later :mad:

usher23

weird i work for Game, and was in till 6 we were instructed if we sell a copy expect the full punishment for breaching the release. Where i live Toys R Us let a few slip through the door but its been pretty tight around here.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
Look on the brightside, five hours of exclusive ownership for £15 - it only works out at £3 an hour. :D

Tommy Teapot

hehe, yea i knew about the cheap supermarket deals, i had like £23 on a gamecard which i had to use as i was really low on funds this month so the less cash i put towards it the better so it worked out ok but i was only really willing to go to £35 but once instore i just grabbed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom