REL STRATA 5 vs REL STORM 5

M

Moonclix

Hello,

I´am want to buy one Subwoofer...
I´am thinking in one REL STRATA 5 or one REL STORM 5....?

1) What you think about it ? Rel strata 5 vs Storm 5 ?

I have noticed that there is a Dutch company selling in EBAY at a good prices... I´am thinking try to buy one subwoofer there....
2) Anyone buy something there ?

Strata 5 cost 850euro
Storm 5 cost 1049euro

Without VAT and more transport costs to Portugal:

Strata 5 cost 754 euros :thumbsup:
Storm 5 cost 921 euros :thumbsup:

I´am to think to go for the - REL STORM 5 but HAVE TO BE ONLY IN BLACK ASH FINISHED...
...But it seems me that already he does not have in this finishing..... and I only want in black ash.......

3) Where I can find others sites who sell to Portugal REL STRATA 5 or REL STORM 5 in black ash finished (not Brittex Black) ?

:lease:

Best regards
Moonclix
Portugal

Attachments

Timbo21

I can't help with the black ash finish, but I have heard both of these. Both are very good. I went with the Strata 5 because I felt the Storm 5 was too much for my situation. I live in a small terrace house & felt anything more than the Strata 5 would be too much for my neighbours. If you have a large room then I would go with the Storm.

T.

M

Moonclix

Well, I decided to risk and I ordered to come REL STORM 5 in black ash of this dutch store....
They seem me to be likeable....
Now it is to wait and to see if it runs all good...

Timbo21

Nimby said:
Nimby,

Do you mean why does he like it? :rotfl: Or, Why does his girlfriend hate it?

T. :)

bass007

Hi, I have had the Strata 5 it was my first sub, I than sold it and bought the Storm 5.

I wasn't really happy with it at first compared to the strata 5, but then after aboy 4 weeks of running in it sounded amazing, definetly worth it I now have 2 of them they very addictive.

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
i have a strata 5 and it makes me happy in my current room, one day im sure i will need to upgrade, but for the mo its more than enough.......lol
(hell, i only really get the chance to work it out properly when the folks are out...)

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
strata is not ported.......which is nice, no chance of chuffing...lol.....

targetrich

Standard Member
she hates it because I live in a flat and it makes the floors shake.

I love it for the same reason!

I'm sure there are better subs out there for more money, but for £549 new, I'm happy.

Slight problem is I haven't worked out what all the buttons on the remote do yet, but I've been saving that for the weekend.....when the girlfriend's at her mums!

T

thenok

Moonclix said:
Well, I decided to risk and I ordered to come REL STORM 5 in black ash of this dutch store....
They seem me to be likeable....
Now it is to wait and to see if it runs all good...

Do the dutch store have a home page. Can you give it to me?

Sounds like a bargain to me.

T

thenok

M

Moonclix

Yes, I bought the REL Storm 5.
Banking transference.
The order walked much time here in Portugal without being deliver... I haved to gone to search to the warehouses of the transporter....

The electrical connections is 220 v.

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix in November 2020: Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom