1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rel Storm I User Manual

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by empirix, Jul 22, 2005.

1. empirix

empirix
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have one of these please in electronic form ?

Also can someone in simple terms tell me how to connect it to my Yamaha RXV450 ...

Thanks !!

:lease:

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    If it's the original Storm the connectors will be XLR so you will need a cable with XLR connector at one end and a phono at the other.

I still have a manual in Word format so I will email it to the email address in your profile

3. Mark Ward

Mark Ward

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Not that there's any problem with the connection Ian describes but my Rel Storm which I assumed to be an original version as it doesn't say Storm II or III on it actually has a pair of phonos in addition to the XLR connectors.

I also have the manual (Ian sent it to me many moons ago) and in addition a small Rel ST Setup Tips sheet that Rel sent to me.

I'll happily forward that to you if you PM your email address. It's not a good idea to post your email address directly on the forum.

Mark.

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    The Storm has had a confusing model history as the original Storm just had XLR connectors whilst standard phono sockets were added when the model was upgraded but both were only called Storm. The next upgrade saw the model redesignated Storm 3 which remained current until completely redesigned and marketed as Storm 5